The ministry hospitality department serves to reflect the love of Christ through expressions of gratitude, excitement, and enthusiasm to:
1. Create an inviting environment during our services and special events that is welcoming, friendly, and hospitable.
2. Create a sense of belonging by making sure every visitor, guest and member feels special and welcome in our church. The team also plays a significant role in reaching out to the less privileged within the local community through donations of both material and financial gifts.
We recognised that the impression which the hospitality team make on members and first timers may determine if they are willing to continue with the church or go
elsewhere. It may result in winning a soul for the kingdom or losing a soul. The role of the hospitality team is welcoming and connecting people to the life of the church.
Areas of responsibility for the hospitality team.
• Oversee the hospitality table for all regular and special church services. Making sure the area around the table is clean and inviting.
• Plan, supervise, and implement larger group gatherings (such as Welcoming lunches/dinners, church picnic and other church functions).
• Being alert to the needs of the church membership and ways to serve those needs.
• Provide hospitality arrangements for visiting pastors, missionaries, and special invited guests.
• Set up, serve, clean-up for catered events of the church.
• Help ensure excellent service for guest and help maintain good public relations between food service and guests.
• Ensure that there is water available for the Pastor and Ministering Ministers before the start of every service.
• Coordinate catering services when required.